users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is it possible to host ASP .NET pages on Glassfish application server?

From: Wolfram Rittmeyer <w.rittmeyer_at_jsptutorial.org>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 21:49:11 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> hello folks,
> i want to know whether can i embed an ASP .Net page in my web apps. As the specification of glassfish articulates for the support of Microsoft .NET framework 3.0.
> furthermore, will it be supportive for Open Source implementation of .NET Mono?

Quick answer: No. GlassFish is _no_ .NET implementation. What it offers
and what you might have read is a WebService interoperability stack to
ease the communication with .NET apps.

You can read more about the webservices interoperability stack on this
page: https://metro.dev.java.net/

--
Wolfram Rittmeyer