users@glassfish.java.net

EAR built with Netbeans vs Maven - both deploy, Maven gives error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:36:05 PDT

Hello,

I am having trouble with an EAR being deployed in Glassfish v2ur2 (and Glassfish v2). If I create an EAR with Netbeans, by importing the WSDL, I can deploy and access the WSDL. If I create the EAR with Maven, I can deploy but receive a 500 error when accessing the WSDL with the following message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException

root cause

com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: SEI com.myprogram.ServiceImpl has method storeObject annotated as BARE but it has more than one parameter bound to body. This is invalid. Please annotate the method with annotation: @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)

My service is attempting to pass a file via S/wA along with an xml request message, the attachment is located outside of the SOAP body. Has anyone else noticed a similar problem? Comparing the Netbeans EAR with the maven EAR, my directories/descriptor files (web.xml, sun-web-xml) are identical. The generated bindings are also identical. The maven generated WAR file deployed separately outside the EAR works fine.

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'kamosuzo' (kamosuzo)]