users@glassfish.java.net

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: appserv

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:06:56 PDT

the whole bin file takes 163385772 bytes and when I unzip that it has appserver.class which is 1628900 bytes. (for the one which is told to be 170 MB)

Directory listing inside unzipped bin file is as (attached)...

I could not check the file corruption because Sun haven't published a fingerprint/hash for the file (at least here: http://java.sun.com/javaee/downloads/index.jsp?userOsIndex=1&userOsId=linux&userOsName=Linux).

I tried to download it again and over again (with/without download accelerators) and also tried other bundles. nothing but same...

Any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'dkavraal' (dkavraal)]