users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EAR built with Netbeans vs Maven - both deploy, Maven gives error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:59:14 PDT

Update 2:

It appears that Glassfish can not handle a WAR that contains a '.' within the filename when it is used in an EAR. Does anyone know of Glassfish documentation specifying this? It appears to truncate anything after the first '.'.

For example:
  'my-service-impl-1-SNAPSHOT.war' works while
  'my-service-impl-1.SNAPSHOT.war' does not

My EAR is named 'my-service-ear-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.ear'

Once again, if I deploy the WAR by itself, the filename doesn't appear to matter.
[Message sent by forum member 'kamosuzo' (kamosuzo)]