users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glashfish 2.1 clustering (2 machine setup)

From: Satyajit Tripathi <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:45:22 +0530

Hi Krishna,

Can you please send a latest update on the issue ? I was waiting to
receive the log files from you.

Also, you must have seen the below announcement from me on the forum.
Please let me know if you would be interested and I can send you the Invite.

I plan to do a 1-Hour technical session and demo, over remote desktop
sharing, on GlassFish V2.1 Clustering with 2 systems. Its been on my
plan for sometime now but somehow didn't happen in the past. You may
want to participate the session. I will send out the invite and logistic
details next week. You just need a telephone line to dial-in and a good
speed Internet connection to access webex desktop sharing. I will be
doing it in the interest of GlassFish Users community. Stay tuned !

Thanks & regards
--Satya

--