users@glassfish.java.net

Re: application client project and external jars

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 00:54:57 PDT

> You did not say whether you are building a
> stand-alone app client or an app client that is
> inside an EAR. If the app client is inside an EAR,
> you could put the MySQL JAR into the EAR's library
> directory (/lib by default or whatever you specify as
> <library-directory> in the application.xml if your
> app has one).

thanks Tim for your hints, this morning I have reimplemented my test project, building an EAR file (a test EJB and an application client) and now all work fine, NetBeans put the right classpath into the MANIFEST file, probably my problem was caused because I make two different projects...

thanks again!

--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | OpenSolaris SCA #OS0344
Web/BLOG: http://www.morettoni.net/ | http://twitter.com/morettoni