users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glashfish 2.1 clustering (2 machine setup)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:49:19 PDT

Hi Satyajit,

I am sorry yesterday we had elections here that's why I could not respond to you.(Our company declered holiday)

I attached the server log please find the attachment.
Also I attached the Screenshot.(I was unable to attach here that why I sent to your mail ID).

 You asked me to provide the steps you followed to create the default Domain currently
 running at port 4848.I did not follow any steps to create this default domain
 it comes default when I installed Glashfish enterprise server.
 I started it from start-->programs-->sun microsystems-->Application server v2.1-->start default server

I dont know about the build version of the Glashfish build version.

coming to operating system details I am using Windows XP.

I can't attend your session because my company will not allow me remote desktop
sharing to attend your session.

Thanks & Regards
Krishna
[Message sent by forum member 'jv_krishna5252' (jv_krishna5252)]