users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glashfish 2.1 clustering (2 machine setup)

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:29:14 +0530

Hi Krishna,

There are no additional configurations required. Given that you have
diligently followed all the steps, ideally the Node-Agent should have
the status 'Running'.

You can send the following

   1. Node-agent server.log from
      ${glassfish.home}/nodeagents/mynodeagent_two/agent/logs/server.log
      from the second system
   2. Screen shot of the JMX--> "JMX Connector" settings tab (on the
      Right panel). You will see the tab after you click the
      Node-Agent--> mynodeagent_two (on the Left Panel)
   3. Other screen shots, as you have mentioned below

Also, can you provide the details of GlassFish V2.1 build version and
the operating system details ?
Specify the steps you followed to create the default Domain currently
running at port 4848.

PS: My email-id is <satyajit.tripathi_at_sun.com>. Please don't forget to
mark CC: to forum alias because that builds the Knowledge base for all.

Thanks & regards
--Satya