users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Throwing exception when deploying ear with availability true

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:00:28 +0530

Hello Ram,

I have tested with the all the 3 Cases and it works perfectly fine all
the time. I am using GlassFish V2.1 b60e on Solaris10 SPARC platform.

For the setup you may want to refer the Presentation :
*GlassFish-V2-Clustering-Simplified.pdf*
<http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi/resource/Preso/GlassFishv2Clustering.pdf>

NOTE :-
I plan to do a 1-Hour technical session and demo, over remote desktop
sharing, on GlassFish V2.1 Clustering with 2 systems. Its been on my
plan for sometime now but somehow didn't happen in the past. You may
want to participate the session. I will send out the invite and logistic
details next week. You just need a telephone line to dial-in and a good
speed Internet connection to access webex desktop sharing. I will be
doing it in the interest of GlassFish Users community. Stay tuned.

Thanks & regards
--Satya

_My Blog at http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi_