users@glassfish.java.net

ERROR: (JBIMA1407) Required component com.sun.etlse is not installed on tar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:17:12 PDT

Hi,

I am running on GlassFish V2, IDE NetBeans 6.1. I was trying to setup a Composite App. I am able to add com.sun.etlse by clicking on the check server button in Properties->Build->Packaging Projects. However, when I close the window and open again it is not present. I guess that would be the reason why I get the error message
ERROR: (JBIMA1407) Required component com.sun.etlse is not installed on tar
on deployment.

What am I not understanding right? How do I make it always appear in the target component list.
[Message sent by forum member 'allaboutjava' (allaboutjava)]