users@glassfish.java.net

Running from netbeans

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 06:06:06 PDT

Hi,

I am creating my app in netbeans then clicking run to deploy it to glassfish.
The app builds fine but when running I get the following:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration

I am using spring and hibernate.

Ive checked the lib folder under \build\web\WEB-INF\lib where the deployed app is pointing to and the hibernate3.jar jar is present.

Can anyone tell me as to why the jar is not being picked up on the classpath?
It must be finding the spring jars as there is spring logging. It fails trying to load a bean that uses hibernate.

Regards

Liam Morren
[Message sent by forum member 'liammorren' (liammorren)]