users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem sending JMS messages from stateless SB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:39:16 PDT

I am out of the office this week but I will try this when I get back on Monday. I don't really expect this to solve the problem I am dealing with (but may solve a future problem :-)).

The solution you suggest involves redelivery. However, my current problem is with initial delivery not redelivery. For the moment I am redesigning my application to try and work around this.

My best guess is that there is a bug in glassfish involving transaction propagation across the MDB - Stateless Session Bean container boundaries. It may be an issue only when the MDB is driven from extrernal MOM through the resource adapter - not sure.
[Message sent by forum member 'patrick_d' (patrick_d)]