users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Programmatically create users from web service in glassfish

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:05:17 +0100

you mean: if you include a new user/group in the database, it will not
be reflected in the application before its restarting ?

strange.. I add user+groups to my database and I can use it through
the jdbcRealm immediately..

jdbcRealm is a basic algorithm the reads data from the database and
compare with the form credentials .. nothing special here..