users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish in Solaris Zones

From: Michael Mellinger <mmellinger66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:50:50 -0400

I would like to set up several Glassfish v2 in zones on Solaris 10 so we can
have a few test/qa servers. A standard zone shares /opt, where I normally
place Glassfish. I want to keep Glassfish on 8080 in each zone so I want
a seperate Glassfish install for each zone. Are other people doing this?
 Is it best to create a user dir and install Glassfish there? I'll probably
want to include Apache and MySql in each zone too.Maybe I want a separate
/opt for each zone? I've only done the "Hello world" zones so I'm still new
to them.

-Mike