users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Chicago (Midwest) area - OpenSSO/OpenDS/Glassfish - anyone?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 22:31:36 -0500

great idea!

I know of a great appserver we can use to get the site up fairly quickly...

Thanks,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

From: Ramineni_at_Rampinfo.com
To: users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net; users_at_opends.dev.java.net
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 19:45:30 -0600
Subject: Chicago (Midwest) area - OpenSSO/OpenDS/Glassfish - anyone?

I would like to propose a Chicago
area (Midwest) openSSO/openDs/Glassfish user
group community. Some of the objectives are to

(1) Share thoughts and knowledge

(2) Share challenges others are facing and offer potential
solutions

(3) Importantly, network often (monthly/quarterly) and meet
either in small groups or as a larger event - like a community group

(4) Offer/Contribute to the openSSO community.

I would like to suggest the following topics for a presentation
by one or two individuals.

(1) OpenSSO deployment on Glassfish, Using a separate
user store

(2) Implementing Identity Federation - securing
interactions between Browser, IDP and SP

(3) Brainstorm Federation business cases

(4) Integrating OpenSSO with IDM/Portals

(5) Any other topics (Glassfish/openDS)

If any of you are interested, please send me an email
(Ramineni_at_Rampinfo.com), or opensso_at_Rampinfo.com or to the usergroup.

Best Regards

Kiran Ramineni

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.