users@glassfish.java.net

RE: EAR deployment problem for XA Datasource for DB2 using Type 4 driver

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 22:42:49 -0500

no worries..no fault to be assigned..
i just sent a bug report to Sun on a JB PermGen stop error
(JB says JDK1.6.0.10 is'nt handling permgen space Garbage Collection properly..)
havent heard back from Sun but my guess theres a PermGen GC parameter that will fix this

the GUI tools available on Glassfish admin are so easy to work with compared to JB or resin
asadmin also is easy to work with and can script easily thru bash or cmd.exe execution environments
either way coding,configuring and deploy J2EE apps thru GF is a pleasure compared to other J2EE apps

My 2 pennies(..after taxes of course..)
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note