users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish in-memory cluster not working

From: rjoshi <rinku24_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:31:37 -0800 (PST)

I successfully created a cluster with two instances/nodeagents; one running
on my mac and other on windows XP. I deployed clusterjsp.war file and now
it's accessible from both the machine.

NOTE: We are going to use hardware load balancer in production so I have
not installed http-loadbalancer.

Questions: When I add some session data using
http://rjoshi-mac:38080/clusterjsp (rjoshi-mac-instnace) and when I try to
access the same page via http://rjoshi-xp:38080/clusterjsp, I don't see the
session data added earlier. It does fetch the clusterjsp page from
rjoshi-xp-instance.
How do I make sure that in-memory cluster is enabled so I get the session
data available in both the server?

Am I missing anything?

NOTE: Here is my configuration: rjoshi-mac is DAS as well nodeagent/instance
           rjoshi-xp is just a node.
Cluster: rjoshi-mac.cluster
Instances: rjoshi-mac-instance
                rjoshi-xp-instance