users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client not authorized for this invocation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 08:00:02 PST

If I want to login in at the application, the exception occurs at this operation:
// Login at the authentication system
String sessionKey = authenticatorService.login(identity.getCredentials().getUsername(), identity
.getCredentials().getPassword());

The authenticatorService is now an _authenticatorService_Wrapper, which wraps the following exception:

ORBUtilSystemException
loggerName= "javax.enterprise.resource.corba.ee._INITIALIZING_.rpc.protocol"

It should be an missing setting in the GF, but I don't know which setting.

Can you give me a hint?
[Message sent by forum member 'fenixx' (fenixx)]