users@glassfish.java.net

Re: your current Glassfish evaluation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 01:46:26 PST

Hi and thanks to both of you for helping :)

I should insist on the fact that we don't have many client applications (web browser or dektop application). So the client number is definetly not a problem. It is realy a back-end type of load balancing we want to perform. What I can say about our equipements is that they are embeded device in relation with the digital TV domain. We plan to use EJB3 to develop our OSS function on the JEE server, and to use Web services to communicate with outdoor.Concerning the part of application to run inside glassfish, it is a NGOSS application type: it will be interfaced to a Network Management System to offer services such as fault management.
[Message sent by forum member 'aldian' (aldian)]