users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish non-default jdbcRealm not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 01:14:34 PST

so isn't there any indication in the server.log about what went wrong ?. Atleast you should see some authentication failed for user XXX kind of message, is that not the case ?.

I have a working sample, should i send you that. The only difference it seems is that i have a Servlet WebService whereas you seem to have used EJB's ?. My sample refers to a custom realm called xyz which was configured in GF.
[Message sent by forum member 'kumarjayanti' (kumarjayanti)]