users@glassfish.java.net

Re: your current Glassfish evaluation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:20:00 PST

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I will add some more questions for you:
* Isn't there any little thing you don't like about Glassfish? Any problem, any misfunctionnement?
* Have you ever heard about Glassfish being used to develop a software which is interfaced with a NMS (Network Management System) or an OSS (operation support system)?
* what do you thing about Glassfish load balancing possibilities?

Sorry if you doesn't understand well the question, English is not my mother language, so...

To answer your question, I am working on a project of migration from old technologies to java based technologies, and we need to choose the best one fitting our requirements. And since I am posting the same request on each software's forum, I hope biased results will soustract to each other ;)
[Message sent by forum member 'aldian' (aldian)]