users@glassfish.java.net

Cluster (in memory replication)-after deployment 404 resource not available

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:47:19 PDT

Hi,

I've set up an Glassfish V2 Cluster as written in this blog:

http://blogs.sun.com/dadelhardt/entry/clustering_web_applications_with_glassfish1

Everything works as described. Afterwards I deployed the hello.war and the clusterjsp.ear from the examples and everytime I try to open an application in the browser I only get a 404 not available.

If I add the normal "server" as target the app is shown and works. But I wanted to cluster my App!

I tried this now for about two days and I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Markus
[Message sent by forum member 'mweiss' (mweiss)]