users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster (in memory replication)-after deployment 404 resource not available

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:47:31 PDT

Hi Markus:

From your description, my guess is that you might be pointing to the wrong port.
When the blog says this:
Now you can access your application on both of your cluster instances by directly pointing your browser to each server instances. (eg <host1>:<httpport> and <host2>:<httpport>).

This does not mean port 80. That is the port of the DAS. I believe by default that the http ports for the instances are 38080, 38081 for a two instance cluster. Give that a try.

hope this helps
[Message sent by forum member 'lwhite' (lwhite)]