users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Session Lost after replicate.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:52:19 PDT

I got 2 pcs ,

GlassFish v2.1 final , Apach2 2.2 Mod_JK , Suse Linux,
Das, Apache Mok_JK , and Node 1 at (PCA)
Node 2 at (PCB)

Tested with a jsf web application with clusterjsf pages to show session in the project.

Fail over test by changing the worker in apache to point to another instance,

Session lose happens randomly as I swap instance for each request I made and
does not follows any pattern that can recreate the session lost.

Test Case
PCA ->Click Create -> SWAP PCB - > Insert Value and ->Create ->SWAP PCA -> Confirm

Each request will be on a distinct node .. . .

Any one had this problem before ?
[Message sent by forum member 'adisonz' (adisonz)]