users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem sending JMS messages from stateless SB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:47:30 PDT

I set the property UseFirstXAForRedelivery per your suggestion and the problem persists.

I can see where this could have an effect for a redelivery use case but that is not where we are seeing the problem right now.

Any other suggestions? I was hoping a configuration change would be the answer but I don't know what else to try at this point.

Without further assistance, I'm forced to either abandon glassfish or redesign our application. Neither of these are good options.
[Message sent by forum member 'patrick_d' (patrick_d)]