users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_EJB injection for an _at_WebService object only works from the Admin Cons

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 02:37:36 PST

Hi,

I am running into this same problem almost one year later. I have just downloaded and tried it on GlassFish2.1 but the problem still exists.

My service is not working with my configured url but is is when I use the url that is used by the admin console.

David, were you able to solve it in your situation? If so, can you post how you did it?

Does someone else know if this is a unresolved bug in Glassfish?
[Message sent by forum member 'palma_it' (palma_it)]