users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Professional Support on community (jar) installer.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:20:19 PST

Thanks Sahoo,

Yes, that answers my question. I didn't want to put in a request to support for enhancement if there was already something in the works. Thank you very much for checking into that.

To answer your question, I've got one environment that I'm trying to get converted right now that has already caused about 4 requests into support to get the info such as the right installer and silent install options and differences from using the community installer. So unless it would be ready sometime in March I'll probably be done with this environment, but it's certainly needed.

Thanks for your efforts and research =]

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]