users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Professional Support on community (jar) installer.

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:47:18 +0530

Andrew,

Excellent question raised by you. We have received similar requests from
other users. I have been told that some folks are indeed currently
working on a solution for migration/upgrade path from Community ->
Enterprise. Although I don't have exact details of the solution, I do
know that we don't want to rebuild the deployment environment from
scratch in order to minimize downtime as you mentioned. It should not
take long before we make it available. We shall announce it in this
forum when we do so. Does this answer your question?

Do you have a time frame in mind when you want this solution to be in
place?

Thanks,
Sahoo