users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to package Persistence Unit at Application Level

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:11:35 PST

Yes, I may be forced to use EJB even though I really have no need for it. I access these interfaces either through SOAP/Servlet or RMI. Seems like I should be able to get the line of glassfish code to work:
case ComponentInvocation.APP_CLIENT_INVOCATION:
161
162 module = (ApplicationClientDescriptor) descriptor;
163 app = module.getApplication();
164
165 break;

It's there so there must be a way for me to set up the application client invocation type I would think.
[Message sent by forum member 'melodyk' (melodyk)]