users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to package Persistence Unit at Application Level

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:49:07 PST

I just realized I can't put the descriptor in the sun-application-client.xml. I am looking at a copy of the glassfish source code where this is failing (http://kickjava.com/src/com/sun/enterprise/util/EntityManagerFactoryWrapper.java.htm) and I can see in the lookupEntityManagerFactory method a case for invocation type ComponentInvocation.APP_CLIENT_INVOCATION. Problem is I am at a loss for getting this to work.
[Message sent by forum member 'melodyk' (melodyk)]