users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to package Persistence Unit at Application Level

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:39:49 PST

I will be using Spring Remoting to access the classes on the server through RMI from a stand-alone client. Those classes are trying to load the EntityManager on Glassfish but the entity manager can't be found when accessing the functionality through RMI. I am trying to get the EM registered at the application level on the server since I will not be invoking the code through servlet or ejb in this case. I am trying to deploy the descriptors in the sun-application-client.xml but have not been able to get it to work. I currently have a persistence archive in the lib directory that contains the persistence.xml.
[Message sent by forum member 'melodyk' (melodyk)]