users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is there anything like operating system clustering for glassfish?

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:25:44 +0330

Thank you for your link.

Can you explain what is the fail over ip address which is mentioned in the
document you gave?

for example:

"Node Agent NA2 and its associated server instances I3 and I4 are also
configured to listen on failover IP address IP1"

I know that node agents are in contact with DAS to recieve the
administration commands, but I can not understand what is the failover ip
address.