users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What is the proper CVS tag to get the sources for the official 2.1 fina

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:51:42 PST

Thanks but would there not be a CVS tag that was applied right when the official build was done? A branch tag still leaves the possibility that changes have been applied to the branch after the release...

I would think that this would be a standard procedure and it really should be documented on what the tag is so that if someone needs build and apply a patch one could make sure that was it being patched is what was actually released.

Again, thanks for this information as it gets me at least on the correct branch.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]