users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish Market share

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:01:14 -0500

Tough to say since weblogic and websphere and OracleAppServer have the lion's share of the market
I recommend OracleAppServer for Oracle Backend(drivers are built in/easy integration to ANT/Maven)
and Glassfish for any other DB repository (SQLServer/MySQL/Postgres)

Thanks
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note