users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Market share

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:08:57 +0100

well, it's hard to come up with a precise market share for an open
source product (let alone when trying to compare with commercial
offerings).
Here are two resources you may want to consider :
http://blogs.sun.com/pelegri/entry/glassfish_download_stats_jan_2009
http://blogs.nuxeo.com/sections/blogs/fermigier/2009_02_11_10-reasons-why-nuxeo-using-glassfish-presentation

cheers,
-Alexis