users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem withConfiguting Loadbalancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:56:48 +0530

Hi,

Great to know it is working for you :-)

You can specify persistence-type in server/cluster configuration( Refer
to documentation :
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4341/abdle?a=view). I assume it is
set by default to replicated, hence it works for you without any changes.

You need to create symlink under /usr/lib. By any chance you are using
64bit version of webserver. Then it will not work as loadbalancer plugin
is only for 32 bit version.

Thanks,
Kshitiz