users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem withConfiguting Loadbalancer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:44:54 PST

Hi,

Ya u r right... persistence-type set by default to replicated... :)

Sorry to disturbing again... I need help again for session failover. Its working fine for sample application clusterjsp.. but when tried by deploying my application, session replica is not happening one instance to another instance... do we need any changes in our application for session replica ????

About sunwebserver I think sun webserver7 runs as a 32-bit application only( we can see in the following URL http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-2614/gduwv?a=view ) . I created symlink in /usr/lib.. but its not working.... :(

Thanks in Advance,
Ram
[Message sent by forum member 'legend_ram' (legend_ram)]