users@glassfish.java.net

Re: going Backward...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:28:58 PST

AHA!!!

reading through the bugtrack logs gave me some inspiration. I started to download the entire latest DTP, EMF, and a few other libraries - but then had a lightbulb moment. I simply downloaded the manual plugin jars for 1.0.18 and the 1.0.3 (as well as the feature jars), created a vanilla Europa environment and an empty project folder. Started up Europa, pointed to the empty project space, went through new - Server and the dialog opened with ... wait for it ... drum-roll...

YES!!! Glassfish v2 adapter loaded (as well as all other versions and 2 of the Sun App Servers) !!! I can start the server and I can connect to my local instance with Europa's built-in browser. Another small step accomplished :)

Thanks Rochelle for starting me down the path...

da Lizard
[Message sent by forum member 'loungelizard' (loungelizard)]