users@glassfish.java.net

Custom Realm Log Message

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 04:43:52 PST

Hi there;

I've created a custom realm and set as default realm in my configuration. the realm works fine, but whenever i restart the domain, the following message appears in the server log (of the domain, not of the targeted server):

The FileRealm classname, "X.Y.Z" does not extend "com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.file.FileRealm".|#

My realm is a modified copy of the LDAP realm, it extends the IASRealm and has no relation to the FileRealm. The FileRealm itself is marked as final, it cannot be extended anyhow. What causes the message in the server.log?

Thank you

Ivo
[Message sent by forum member 'jdrive' (jdrive)]