users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish Clustering: Sysnchronization

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:25:44 PST

Hi,
my application has 9 war(web including webserices) files, 10 jar (ejb) files. i have a problem with glassfish clustering. while i am deploying application some of the war's are not deploying. if 2 war are not deployed in first time deploment, then next time one of the application is deployed and some other war not deploying.
i am not understand what was the problem.
i think is it synchronization problem between two instances?
or is any steps or conditions i need to follow.

if it is like this then clustering with glassfish is a critical issue for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Balaji Varaprasad.G
[Message sent by forum member 'balaji_varaprasad' (balaji_varaprasad)]