users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <Satyajit.Tripathi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:27:07 +0530

Hi there,

If you are using GlassFish v2, then have you executed the following ?

c:> ${glassfish.home}\lib\ant\bin\ant -f ${glassfish.home}\setup.xml
-OR- setup-cluster.xml

That will create the profile specific bin directory as well the domains
directory for you.

PS: If you need a quick reference see the Presentation :
*GlassFish-V2-Clustering-Simplified.pdf*
<http://blogs.sun.com/stripathi/resource/Preso/GlassFishv2Clustering.pdf>.

Best regards
--Satya