users@glassfish.java.net

No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:42:18 PST

Hi,

I am just getting started with Glassfish on WindowsXP SP3. I am following the quickstart guide and wanted to place a start directory in PATH statement.

It asked that I put as-install\bin in Path. There's is no directory in my installment as C:\Sun\AppServer\bin.

This sounds like a deal-breaker for the running of this server.

If I need to uninstall, how is that done?

And is there anything I need to know that maybe I don't at this time?

Thanks for your helps in advance.

m_n
[Message sent by forum member 'media_nerd' (media_nerd)]