users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No 'bin' directory in drive:\Sun\AppServer, is this a deal breaker, a need

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 20:21:57 -0800

Which version of Glassfish is this? Do you see any installation log(s)
under the installation directory?
If so, what do they say? Also, what other directories that you see under
your install directory?.

You can run <InstallDir>\uninstall.exe, to invoke the uninstallation
program, but looks like you have a
broken install that needs cleanup.

Getting answers to the above questions will help in evaluating this further

-Sathyan