users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem withConfiguting Loadbalancer

From: Kshitiz Saxena <Kshitiz.Saxena_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:00:40 +0530

Hi,

This issue is related to missing library libicuuc.so.2. This is bundled
inside lbplugin jar. So once you add lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, this issue
should be resolved. Try by setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to lib directory
created after expanding the jar, and then running "ldd -r
mod_loadbalancer.so". This will show all unresolved dependency.

Thanks,
Kshitiz