users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Slow performance on return from call to remote EJB from appclient (was

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:24:54 PST

Hi Tim,

I am familiar with the logging configuration for the appclient and will try setting it to 'FINE'. My initial hunch was that serialization or the ORB might be causing this, but after some testing with simple "test" method calls I do not believe this to be the case. Is it possible the JMS service or a JPA transaction would account for the delay between the return call in the EJB and the actual return to the application client? How would I know?
[Message sent by forum member 'tjhannon' (tjhannon)]