users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish Availability option

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 05:03:42 PST

what does it change when i set it while deploying ejb component?

I have cluster with 3 instances. My EJB contains timer and when i want to deploy it with Availability option i had errors while running my ejb client:

javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
        java.rmi.RemoteException: nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create stateless EJB; nested exception is:
        javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create stateless EJB
        at pl.karolik.michal.interfejsy._UserRemote_Wrapper.zaloguj(pl/karolik/michal/interfejsy/_UserRemote_Wrapper.java)
        at karolik.TestClient.runTest(TestClient.java:34)
        at karolik.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:42)

These errors happens only when i set endpoints in my client ( i want to use load balancing). Everything is fine when i use single server instance without endpoints.

Does load balancing work without availability option?
[Message sent by forum member 'freeq1986' (freeq1986)]