users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AppservPasswordLoginModule implementation in V3 prelude dont meet specs ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 04:45:13 PST

Thanks for your reply Nithya ...

The AppservPasswordLoginModule implementation in V3P don't match the following specs :
 (1)[b]abstract protected void authenticateUser() throws LoginException [/b]
 The authenticateUser() method is public in V3P
(2)
[b]protected String _username;
protected String _password;
protected com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.realm.Realm _currentRealm;
[/b]
Those variables are not defined in V3P

I have downloaded a v3 promoted build (b34) and found that the realms was correct ... But promoted versions are actually very unstable.

Can we have an update of the V3P or a more stable version of promoted build ?
 thanks for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'cdiesse' (cdiesse)]