users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish + eclipse

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:10:10 PST

Hi,

I am trying glassfish in eclipse and I have a problem.

I first created an enterprise application project. Then developed an ejb and finally a client application. All the references are correct. I can run the enterprise application on the server (it deploys it correct). If I go to the webinterface of glassfish, I can launch the client application. But I want that the client application is launched automatic when it is deployed on the server. How do I do that? Right clicking the client application and thun run results in NullPointerException on the reference to the ejb.

Greetings
[Message sent by forum member 'obsidion' (obsidion)]