users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Exception

From: Jon Faldmo <jfaldmo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:01:56 -0700

It sounds like you want to connect to the MQ broker started by WebLogic, is
that correct?

If so, you need to know the server name and port the broker is listening on
(like Chris mentioned in his reply.)

Port 7676 is the default address for the broker the domain admin server
(DAS) starts up. If you are installing the JMS client to the DAS then I
would suggest you create a new instance and deploy the JMS client to the new
instance. Then configure the JMS settings on the new instance to connect to
a remote broker with the server name and port of that remote broker. Is you
JMS client a consumer, producer, or both?

I haven't connected to a broker other than Sun's Message Queue but if you
can give me some more details and let me know if what I described above is
what you want to do then I might be able to help you get it setup you need
additional help.

Jon