users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client side RequestInterceptor configuration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 05:26:39 PST

I am facing a similar problem. Using CORBA Portable interceptor with Glassfish Application Server. I have specified my ORBInitializerClass as a JVM argument as follows:

<jvm-options>-Dorg.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.com.x.ORBInitializer</jvm-options>

in the domain.xml of the server ([Glassfish Install Dir]\domains\domain1\config).

When you say inject the property what does that mean, are you suggesting use of AOP to inject the code. If so before/after which class and method should this property be injected.

Please comment.
[Message sent by forum member 'findmasif' (findmasif)]